Planned to shoot some nice evening shots around the Brighton/Port Hills area the day before. Was BLIMMIN' COLD and BLIMMIN' WINDY as well. Joseph took my jacket so I was pretty much left shivering in my hoody.
Took a few shots on Brighton Pier.
Apparently I take ages to compose a shot, well FYI Joseph, I take test shots and... stuff too!!!
Went into Brighton's version of a street mall and got ourselves an awesome Fish and Chip feed. Well My order was actually really average... Jo and Pan had fun tho...
Tried to replicate a back lit studio photo but, my flash wasn't bright enough. First time EVER that my flash didnt overexpose!!!
The day ended with us getting up on the Port Hills (with what seemed to be an empty fuel tank) and getting a disappointing shot.
Notices
WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!
Dear Readers,
A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.
Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/
If you're game, we're game!!
Cheers,
The Crew @ PID
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photographer's Creed
This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.
Back Issues
-
▼
07
(44)
-
▼
Sep
(17)
- Auto Salon Christchurch 2007 Pt.1
- Bun Fluff
- Fashion Survey (Tag Alert)
- Daffodil Daze
- Wish List 07/08
- Must-Watch-TV: Previously on Prison Break...
- Flaunt It
- Khmer Noodle House
- Behind the Scenes: Photogs In Diguise
- The Birds and The Bees
- Wings Of An Angel
- Food-Off #1: Son of Devil Bun VS Supremo Chicken Puff
- I *HEART* Japan... Fullstop
- Surfer Rosa
- Flower Power!!!
- The Basics
- A TEAM A-GO-GO!!!
-
▼
Sep
(17)
Tags
- general (68)
- compositions (30)
- friends (14)
- photography (11)
- food (6)
- travel (6)
- camera (3)
- must watch tv (3)
- rants (3)
- dont be that guy (2)
- portraits (2)
- bad analogies (1)
- eat off (1)
- games (1)






5 comments:
we will go to nelson and get shots up there :D
That and it was cold yesterday, people burn logs when it's cold. burning = smog, smog = bad, bad... = bad. so.... yea
I'm loving that frozen water shot. Where was the water coming from?
Owwwh yeah, and <3 The Pixies!
these fish washing things... yea... fish washing elevated platforms that jet out saltwater from the sea :D
no no, im quite sure they were there so that photographers can capture frozen water..
oh sure, blame the emo for ur jacket :P
Post a Comment