Notices


WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!

Dear Readers,

A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.

Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/

If you're game, we're game!!


Cheers,
The Crew @ PID


Friday, September 28, 2007

Auto Salon Christchurch 2007 Pt.1

Phewf, dropped my Psych report off in time. Feels like such a huge load off!! It's been a while since I last posted an entry. Seems to be pretty quiet these days too. Oh well.. Here's to making up for it.

I know theres like a shitload of nature pics and flowers and stuff on my blog. Its a wee bit girly I know, but I promise Im'a diversify from now and play around more with the ol' camera and shoto some MANLY things.

This entry is for the boys out there who have yet to act out or afford their Fast and Furious fantasies:

AUTO SALON CHRISTCHURCH 2007!!!


Even Homer made it for the ride...

Went to this event with James, mostly cos I knew there'd be difficult photog situations in the form of shitty indoor lighting. Well... actually he had a discount voucher... Yep, there was shitty lighting alright... But was a fun challenge non the less.


Those are Birthday Balloons on the FTO

We were one of the first people to arrive. For a car audio event, I thought it was mighty silent!! There wasn't even music or anything. Kinda scary. There were bogans and white trash a plenty though.

Thats a perfect girl right there boys, leggy, big hair, tits the size of her eyeballs, teeny wee waist, and arms twice the size of your face!!!


Should've known that the white trash cutout was not a good indicator of what was to come...


Bratz kebaaaabs, get your Bratz kebaaaabs!!

Yes, that IS a Bratz doll being skewered by a Trueno, but wait it gets better!!!



BumbleBee!! On a BMW... what the???

Seriously though, there were some nice pieces to look at...

My personal favourite 'Chi'

Law of Physics #7: Flames make cars go FASTER!!


3-Ni

Ok ok ok, this is just a piss take to whet your appetites, the good stuff comes out in Part 2...


Promise...

3 comments:

Pannis McMannis said...

not a big car guy! but i'd totally do crazy chinese letters across my car... like a whole strip of it.
JUST CAUSE IT LOOKS UBER ASIAN!!!

Orodeth Seregon said...

A bull amongst flowers is a pretty awesome scene if you ask me.

JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

Man, I'd like that 200sx...

Lol I don't know whats up with that Bratz killing Trueno...Some people just have too much money :p

Photographer's Creed

This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.