Notices


WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!

Dear Readers,

A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.

Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/

If you're game, we're game!!


Cheers,
The Crew @ PID


Sunday, September 9, 2007

Food-Off #1: Son of Devil Bun VS Supremo Chicken Puff

Who knew it'd come to this ladies and gentlemen. A good ol' fashion FOOD-OFF!! I love a great food-off as much as the next guy. But this line up we have today, I have a feeling it will be one hell of a match. In one corner we have Son of Devil Bun, in it's debut match against long time favourite - Supremo Chicken Puff!! Firstly, we would like to thank our proud sponsors - Pan's Mum's Kitchen, for kitting out both our courageously scrumpcious fighters today. And without further adieu, LETS GET READY TO CRUMBLE!!

Good ol' satisfaction

*Ding Ding*

Round #1:

Chicken Puff comes rolling in with his signature pastry puff exterior, coated in an egg yolk glaze and a light sprinkle of sesame seeds. *drool*. Son of Devil Bun is cowering in his corner, offering only his fried bread crumb batter for what appears to be an average defense. As crunchy as Son of Devil Bun is, I don't think he can stand up against the sheer satisfaction that is Chicken Puff's puff pastry exterior. Sure enough, Son of Devil Bun puts up a fight, but at the end of the first round, Chicken Puff wins out.

Just the way I like my Son of Devil Buns - crispy, crunchy and golden brown

*Ding Ding*

Round #2:

Ok, these 2 contestants are looking dead even at the moment. Looks like they'll have to dig deeper. Chicken Puff pulls out the big gun's and reveals whats inside of him - a subtle, chicken mince curry with peas!! Unfortunately Chicken Puff's curry isn't strong enough, or salty enough to counter Son of Devil Bun's steaming, hot potato mash with CHUNKY ham bits and mixed veg!!

It's a 1 - 2 combo from Son of Devil Bun, and it looks like Chicken Puff is out for the count!!! I declare the winner - Son of Devil Bun, by technical knockout!!!

You have no idea how hard this shot was to take after I took the first bite, was tempted to finish all of it!!!

4 comments:

Pannis McMannis said...

just beat it~~ beat it beat it beat it!!! No one seems to car about yoou~~
I think that's how the MJ song goes :\ correct me if i'm wrong.
*jams out*

castalnetta said...

how come you always get food from pan's mum?! not fair! i want too

Pannis McMannis said...

yea... about that.... the pastry one was suppose to be for the group, i just forgot lol

andychoi said...

Man, I'm missing out on so many stuff here :(

Photographer's Creed

This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.