Notices


WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!

Dear Readers,

A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.

Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/

If you're game, we're game!!


Cheers,
The Crew @ PID


Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Wings Of An Angel

You watch from lofty heights up in Heaven.
Watch, as time and tide pass.
Watch, as the old wither, as the young birth.

A bright sparkle catches your eye.
You feel,
and you fall into his gaze, for reasons unknown.
Pondering your next move.


'One last thing I beg you please', the Seraphim pleaded.
'You stand to forfeit your immortality'.
That was a conversation you took nothing from.

'Of mortal man, you shall be then', He said.
You never took heed.

The World watched as you descended.
Your beautiful wings burned up,
sent you spiraling down.
Landing somewhere far from here.
No one else around to catch you fall.


You re-birth.
With a blank slate.
No memory of your purpose on this mortal plane.

Years pass.

You recognise his eyes on the subway,
their former luster,
lost,
from years of pain and hurt.
His laughter, now hollow and empty.
You can't tell what he is feeling anymore.
Between each smile, theres a tear in his eye.

A tear forms in your eye.

You take his hand,
meet his gaze to reassure him.
You lean over,
envelop him in your arms, and whisper:
'I've found you'.


Not a single day passes when I am not grateful that we've found each other.

I love you Hunny Bee.

Disclaimer: I didnt take those pics...

6 comments:

Pannis McMannis said...

Now... that's taking my post about "pictures are to tell a story" to the max!

castalnetta said...

wow..touching!

who's hunny bee?
lol
*winks*

heeyeol said...

go go go T-man!

andychoi said...

T man = ..... Mr.T?!

heeyeol said...

hey another question, whos the angel dude anyway? did u just get them from the web?

Raging Bull said...

Pan> cos i love telling bedtime stories

Von> hehe, you'll find out one day

Jackson> *same as above*

Mojo> yep, its amazing what u can find from flickr.com

Andy> T = That guy.. so.. That guy man.. nah.. T is for Ting, FOOL!!

Photographer's Creed

This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.