I. HATE. DAFFODILS.
I cant seem to shoot them right. Spent at least half an hour trying to get a strong shot... But everything comes out bland and weak. Even my strongest shots are uninspired.
Not SMEXY
Meh inspiring...
Somebody tell me whats WRONG???!!! It's like daffodils are my kryptonite. It's lame enough having a mineral as your biggest weakness (yes Superman, if you put it into perspective, its Allan Kill if i threw a green rock at you...), imagine having kryptonite in the form of a daffodil. How disgraceful...
Halfway through the shoot, I moved away from the daffs and went onto something more familiar and comforting.
Reminds me of the Terminator when he liquifies
I was so not tickling those flowers...
Pot plants never looked this SMEXYAaaaaah, soothing...
5 comments:
SUNLIGHT!!! Daffodils NEED SUN!!!! sorta like captain planet.
My shot wasn't too fantastic. but at least it has SUNZ!!!
Stop molestering those flowers Allan.
Lol geez, I'm sure daffodils aren't that great to photograph anyway...There's like a million other species of flower you can take a photo of :p
Pan> nah, given up on daffodils...
Andy> I'll touch what i want thank you very much.. lol
Mike> I know.. it was just.. there at the time.. lol
u take really nice photos... :P
nice blog!
Post a Comment