Over here at the Photogs In Disguise head office, in an undisclosed secret location, we take pride in running a tight ship.
We like to think we're a close-knit bunch of like minded enthusiasts who love what we do and share that love with our readership. Photogs In Disguise was founded one night over a drunken whim by me, the editor. Ever since, Photogs In Disguise has searched far and wide for the best mix of photographers, journalists and writers to provide you with interesting features and beautiful photos.
The photos and stories featured are taken by our 2 field reporters and photographers - Allan and Allan. Both of them bring different and refreshing views to the table. They're constantly bitchin' about the lack of better equipment in the field (read Nikon DSLR), but unfortunately, the Christchurch office doesn't have the necessary funds for them. However, they manage...
Of course we have our 2 writers - Allan and Allan, always at each other's throats over the 'best' stories to cover. They can be pretty peaceful, but things between these two OCD nuts can get quite heated at times, even to the extent of playing a BIG, AGGRO game of Paper - Scissors -Rock to settle their differences. But if it's one thing they achieve at the end of the day, its hard-hitting journalism at it's best and of course, a GREAT story!!
And then, theres me, the editor - Allan.
I can't stop praising this team. Working with a team of professionals who are proud and passionate about their work has been a pleasure, and it makes my job as editor a lot easier.
Lastly, I would like to thank the readership of Photogs In Disguise, without whom, we would be out of a job and lying in the gutter somewhere. Thank you all for popping by and dropping comments!!! It's like we breathe on the stuff to survive.
Go Team P.I.D!!!
P/S: Thanks to Jo and Pan for the pics!!!
Notices
WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!
Dear Readers,
A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.
Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/
If you're game, we're game!!
Cheers,
The Crew @ PID
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photographer's Creed
This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.
Back Issues
-
▼
07
(44)
-
▼
Sep
(17)
- Auto Salon Christchurch 2007 Pt.1
- Bun Fluff
- Fashion Survey (Tag Alert)
- Daffodil Daze
- Wish List 07/08
- Must-Watch-TV: Previously on Prison Break...
- Flaunt It
- Khmer Noodle House
- Behind the Scenes: Photogs In Diguise
- The Birds and The Bees
- Wings Of An Angel
- Food-Off #1: Son of Devil Bun VS Supremo Chicken Puff
- I *HEART* Japan... Fullstop
- Surfer Rosa
- Flower Power!!!
- The Basics
- A TEAM A-GO-GO!!!
-
▼
Sep
(17)
Tags
- general (68)
- compositions (30)
- friends (14)
- photography (11)
- food (6)
- travel (6)
- camera (3)
- must watch tv (3)
- rants (3)
- dont be that guy (2)
- portraits (2)
- bad analogies (1)
- eat off (1)
- games (1)






9 comments:
dude, thats my top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! teehee, nice post, real creative. and the writers block photo, is that mine only un-negative???
you stoles it from me!!! *like gollem*
uhm, is it just me... or is it that allan has turned schizophrenic?
allan!! come back to us!
don't so stress!
we will bring you to kfc..
teeheehee
sweat =="
I thought I could eat kfc again.
I'm sick of it AGAIN.
And that baby is just giving out some nasty hate on your ass
Baby with attitude bro
Everybody> Lighten up will yas??
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Team Allan rocks. You guys clearly know whatcha doin. Love to the whole team!
Post a Comment