Notices


WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!

Dear Readers,

A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.

Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/

If you're game, we're game!!


Cheers,
The Crew @ PID


Sunday, August 26, 2007

TAGGED!!!

1. My ex is : pretty much DEAD to me

2. I am listening to: Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston

3. Maybe I should : get a D40X? (Pfft, yea right)

4. I love : that special someone (you know who you are)

5. My best friend : is Photoshop CS (cos you can do anything with Photoshop)

6. I don't understand : how I got to be this way

7. I lose : my sanity from time to time

8. People say : I'm MUMSY!!!

9. The meaning of my screen name is : 'an angry rampaging bovine hoofed and horned mammal'

10. Love is : AWESOMEZ when youre in it; totally un awesomez when youre out of it!!

11. I will always : be good ol' Allan

12. Forever : is how long I want to be with you

13. I never want to : fall out of love with you

14. My cellphone is : AWESOMER than all of yours put together!!

15. When I wake up in the morning : I snuggle with Snowflake

16. I get annoyed at : stupidity and irresponsibility

17. Parties are : AWESOMEZ, when theyre nice quiet ones

18. My dog is : gonna be big, mean and strong and fluffy!!

19. Kisses are worst when : one of us doesnt really want to

20. Today I am : Alter Ego #12

21. Tonight I will : dream of you

22. Tomorrow I will : think of you

23. I really want : a Nikon (nai-kon) D80 (and to be with you)

24. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I : checked to see if my piercing was infected

25. I will drive my car : really really really rally ridiculously fast one day

26. A word that rhymes with park is : Shark!!

27. Bright or dark room? : Bright!! (Fengshui ppl!!!)

28. If I'm alone in a room with two beds I : mess one up and sleep on the other (probably the one *to the left, to the left*)

29. Now to tag people : Yvonne totally tagged everyone on my blog roll... which leaves... BEN!!

2 comments:

castalnetta said...

awww
you snuggle with snowflake in the morning
awww
so cuteeee
kawaii neehhhhh *big big grins*

Pannis McMannis said...

*types :left: on msn window* and you know what is ;)

Photographer's Creed

This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.