Notices


WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!

Dear Readers,

A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.

Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/

If you're game, we're game!!


Cheers,
The Crew @ PID


Sunday, August 26, 2007

I Wonder What He's Been On

Mojo has been really happy lately...





I wonder why... Hmmmm...

3 comments:

heeyeol said...

wowzorz!!!!!!!! a post dedicated to me!!!!! teh awesomnez bro, but where s the post about ur haircut??? :)

Pannis McMannis said...

sugar and spices and everything nice. that's why he's happy

castalnetta said...

(L) is for the way she looks at him

(O) is for the only one he sees

(V) is very very extraordinary

(E) is for everything that he adores...

and LOVE is all that he can give to her..

Photographer's Creed

This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.