Notices
WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!
Dear Readers,
A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.
Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/
If you're game, we're game!!
Cheers,
The Crew @ PID
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
First Post
Got nudged onto the blogging wagon by a certain HY (wow, we share the same initials for our chinese names... and same with another other Korean HY!!! SHIZZERS thats scary!!). Was pretty reluctant at first, I mean, I've resisted all this time already. God knows the world doesnt need another blogger. But looks like I caved after making a promise one drunken night (I think). I sure as hell didnt want to be blogging about myself (ok, so maybe you'll get the odd musing from my day to day experiences), so I'ma dedicate my blog to my growth as a photog, seeing as its a budding hobby of mine. By now you must think 'Wow, Photogs in Disguise, does that mean you run around in incognito and hunt down that elusive shot Allan?'. Sorry guys, I'd like to insert something deep and profound here, but, its really just out of my love for Transformers!!! That, and deep inside, I think we're all potential Photogs. Everyone has their unique perspective on life, their own unique take of the world. I believe that, inside everyone is a Photog in waiting, lying in the depths of the shell they call their bodies till the moment arises then *transforming sound clip*, out comes the inner Photog!!! Photography is just one of those universal things I guess. Anyone can pick up a well composed photo and appreciate it. All that being said, for readers out there, dont be afraid to whip out that camera and snap away and preserve that memory!! Have utter non regard of what others may think (within reason of course). And always remember boys and girls: 'Its ok to be a Photog in Disguise!!!'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photographer's Creed
This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.
Back Issues
Tags
- general (68)
- compositions (30)
- friends (14)
- photography (11)
- food (6)
- travel (6)
- camera (3)
- must watch tv (3)
- rants (3)
- dont be that guy (2)
- portraits (2)
- bad analogies (1)
- eat off (1)
- games (1)

3 comments:
YEAH!!!!! we shud make an army of H.Y's!!!!!
Smart, insightful and encouraging. Traits that make you shine!
wraf rawf! excellent start to the world of bloggin
Post a Comment