Notices


WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!

Dear Readers,

A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.

Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/

If you're game, we're game!!


Cheers,
The Crew @ PID


Friday, September 5, 2008

Spring Time... Again

After a very extensive hiatus, Photogs In Disguise is officially up and running again!! A big thank you to all our loyal, long time readers and fans who have stuck by us even when there wasn't alot to read. Thanks y'all!! Without further adieu, I am proud to present the all new 'Photogs In Disguise: Revamped' blog!!!

This time last year I was off in Hagley Park shooting the newly bloomed cherry blossoms and pondering what my life would be a year down the road. A year has passed, and I'm still up to the usual shenanigans with my camera (albeit a newer, awesomer one, and some bigger life changing moves round the corner). Yarr, its spring time... again!!

A different kind of flower this time round...

So yea, I've actually got people to take photos of now!! See how far I've come (LOL!!). Had the chance to do a shoot for Jo and Jess (who look really sweet together btw) at Mona Vale.

Yaww...

It's really nice to see 2 people who are deeply in love with each other. It makes for awesome photo opportunities. Took a while to get over the shyness, but we found our rhythm soon enough. Glad to say, the pics came out looking great!! Not sure if Jo's gotten round to getting them printed out yet, but I think they'll look awesome on print!! That being said, yes you have my blessing Jo, even though there's a bit of a height difference. LOLS!!

Yawwwww... dammit Jo, you're so tall!!

That's better...

4 comments:

castalnetta said...

hey, i thought we were over the whole height thing already!?

Random in the corner said...

first photo was hot. BUT MOJO CUT UR HAIR

Anonymous said...

You captured their emotion very well in the first photo. It's evident that they're very much into each other.
I love the second photo, the B/W one. Sexy tones, sexy people. Me likes :)

Very well shot. Try wedding photography.
Annnd, update more :P Heh heh

Raging Bull said...

haha, work during the week, shoot weddings in the weekend.. perfect eh?

Photographer's Creed

This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.