Caution: This post isn't to be taken seriously at all, and when you get a crack in your windshield, fix it up as soon as you get!!!
Regarding a comment left on my previous post, the answer isn't Novus like Andy said. No no, its DOUBLE SIDED TAPE!!
Few have ever relied on a piece of adhesive as much as me. Many have doubted it's use, but I on the other hand, have always had full, unwavering faith in it. Described in wikipedia as "a variety of adhesive tape that is coated with adhesive on both sides", double tape does just what you think - it sticks TWO, count em', TWO surfaces together. This is of course opposed to just the ONE surface or the almost impossible THREE surfaces. And that's where it's beauty lies.
Double tape has saved me on more than one occasion. It's saved my ass from getting curtains dropping, it's saved my ass from huge canvases dropping, it's saved my ass from getting my graduation gown from flopping all over the place, and now it's saved my ass from getting the windshield cracking any further, thereby saving me from a painful prickly death from shards of glass. If you really think about it, it is the only one true path to eternal salvation (LOL, JK JK!!).
It's just so handy in so many real life situations. I think it wouldn't be out of place in Macgyvers toolbag at all. So, to all of you who haven't taken Double Tape as your official religion yet, I urge you to. It's gonna be HUGE in the next 10 years!!
Notices
WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!
Dear Readers,
A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.
Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/
If you're game, we're game!!
Cheers,
The Crew @ PID
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photographer's Creed
This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.
Tags
- general (68)
- compositions (30)
- friends (14)
- photography (11)
- food (6)
- travel (6)
- camera (3)
- must watch tv (3)
- rants (3)
- dont be that guy (2)
- portraits (2)
- bad analogies (1)
- eat off (1)
- games (1)


2 comments:
omfg. dude. that CANNOT be safe.
AW NOVUS.
Post a Comment