Notices


WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!

Dear Readers,

A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.

Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/

If you're game, we're game!!


Cheers,
The Crew @ PID


Friday, January 4, 2008

The Ninth Day

Somebody put a bullet through my head, because I should be dead right now...

Working 9 days in a row is probably the toughest thing I have done to my body. Yes, youre talking about someone who lifts weights and rows the living shit out of the rowing ergometer here... Working 9 days in a row is tough as shit..

My previous stretch was doing a 7 day week, which was bad enough. But this time it was 9 days... count 'em, 9. That's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 frikking days of doing the same task over and over again - working through public holidays, watching people take their weekends off, watching those same people come back and be in shock that you haven't taken your weekend yet...

It'll all be over soon... *sigh of relief*

Quick, put a bullet through my head...


How Long, how long?

4 comments:

castalnetta said...

long. very long.

nice shot of the math building btw.

think about how much moolah you're going to get from it.

then think about how much of it can come to my "i want a beemer and christian louboutins" fund! =)


you know you love me
xoxo

Orodeth Seregon said...

*covers Allan's head with bullet-proof vest*

He was only speaking figuratively people! Stop firing! Stop firing!


It'll be all over soon, and something new and wonderful is gonna happen. I promise you, hang in there.

Random in the corner said...

ha.... most iv done was 18 days straight, double urs!!! and that was 80 hour weeks... 2 full time jobs.... however, after that i had enough money that it didnt matter if i showed up for work or not =)

but yes... u think u got it bad??? ud be alarmed... and u get paid more than i was!!! lol

but yes... ull be right..just get like a week off! and go spend ur money!!! (u earned it)

Pannis McMannis said...

*does slomo bullet to the head gesture that i copied from mike*

Photographer's Creed

This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.