Notices


WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!

Dear Readers,

A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.

Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/

If you're game, we're game!!


Cheers,
The Crew @ PID


Monday, December 31, 2007

Mini Shout Out



Hey all, just wanna post a tiny hello to readers of the (in)famous P.I.D.

Am honored to be a part of this establishment and will try my best to contribute what little knowledge I possess to the well produced web publication that is this blog. Though it has taken much (and when I say much, I mean little) negotiating for me to accept this new position I firmly believe that this'll be the definitive place to start my frequent posting in the upcoming year.

Happy 2008 Everyone.

Excelsior!

4 comments:

Raymond said...

I wish you all the luck in the owrld in your new position. As an avid fan of this blog, I hope to see interesting and enlighting entries and, most of all, great photos, of scenery AND people ;-)

ethan said...

Happy New Year my friend.

Raging Bull said...

Welcome to the P.I.D family Ben, hope you'll have a great time no your stint here with us!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!!

castalnetta said...

la dee da!

Photographer's Creed

This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.