Notices


WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!

Dear Readers,

A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.

Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/

If you're game, we're game!!


Cheers,
The Crew @ PID


Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Very Public Apology

As all of you know my previous post was received with mixed feelings. Some felt it was too incendiary, some felt it was a light hearted nudge, and there are some that felt it was long overdue.

I understand whatever damage tehre was, it has been caused already, and I deeply regret my actions. For what it's worth, I apologise. My previous post was unacceptable and i have now pulled it from my blog in the hopes of rectifying the situation.

Again, I'm deeply sorry to the people i have hurt and disappointed....

6 comments:

Pannis McMannis said...

I would normally type LOL!!!! and i would but.... since ALLAN wants this to be serious.
LOS (laughing out silently)
*in a british accent*- All in good sport, all in good sport.
We didn't make joseph quit the internet have we? That'll be a shame

Random in the corner said...

hm... good boy allan. im proud of that. shows how ur maturity...

said...

where's mojo as of late

castalnetta said...

now THAT is the question to ask

JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

Man...It's all noble and nice and all but it was just a joke...

Bleh.

He's fine.

Pannis McMannis said...

"he's fine" we all know how that phrase can be ever so deceiving. Heck women use it all the time - and i'm not saying joseph is A WOMAN! However, men can sometimes be hurt too, especially when our thick callus armour of unobtainium (the core) fails us

Photographer's Creed

This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.