Notices


WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!

Dear Readers,

A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.

Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/

If you're game, we're game!!


Cheers,
The Crew @ PID


Sunday, December 9, 2007

Man Lurve Moments Awards 2008

You all have Andrew to thank for this one...

Hes been keeping score of all the gay things we've said/done, so this is a bit of a backlash i guess. Also, it's some pis which i never got to show so, if you want em', feel free to download em!! Without further adieu, I am proud (maybe not THAT proud...) to present to you all - the Man Lurve Moments Awards of 2008!!

This will be fairly interactive, everyone is invited to vote in their comments for the moment with the most Man Lurve. Whats disturbing is how many pics I've got depicting Man Lurve...

Disclaimer: All pictures do not accurately potray the act of REAL 'Man Lurve'... they damned well look like it though...

VOTE NOW!!!



Lick It!!


Coppin' a Feel


I Like It THAT Way


I Never Meant To Hurt You


I Miss You (and your jandals)


Bedroom Acrobatics



The Afterglow


Do It Like You Do It To Me


Smell Dem' Pits


Spread Dem' Butt Cheeks


Enter your votes soon people!!! Entries close... erm... soon... Winners will be announced in errr.. a few weeks...

5 comments:

JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

One vote for "I never meant to hurt you" please, as the most "man-lurve"

Pannis McMannis said...

I remain untainted... *yoooosh!!!*

Raging Bull said...

thats only cos im on the receiving end of your 'oh stop it's

if i had a pic of that it'd be one hell of a contender...

Random in the corner said...

Do It Like You Do It To Me, or bedroom acrobatics. lol

andychoi said...

ROFL

Photographer's Creed

This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.