Notices


WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!

Dear Readers,

A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.

Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/

If you're game, we're game!!


Cheers,
The Crew @ PID


Monday, October 1, 2007

Warm Spot

The early rays stream through my blinds.
I wake to your scent, the smell of you.
The peppermint from your toothpaste lingers in the air,
stinging my nose.
All around me, the memory of us hangs,
in dark frames our smiles forever frozen.
To be warmed up by the light from the break of dawn.

Your shirt drapes over mine,
like the way you watch over me,
the way you protect me.
Your jeans on the floor,
crumpled and careless.

I roll over to your part of the bed,
to start my day.
I feel a familiar sensation all over my body.
Your warmth in the sheets,
a warm spot.
I swear I can feel your body again.
Then, it hits me,
jolts me,
rudely,
till I fully awaken -
you're not here with me.


I Miss You

8 comments:

castalnetta said...

eew.. never ever ever EVER sitting on your bed. ever.

Pannis McMannis said...

totally agree!! staying away now....
otherwise
high five!! sexy time!~~~

heeyeol said...

yea, allan's bed = BIG NONO~!!

did u write this? cus it seems like a girl wrote it...-_-;;

Raging Bull said...

just when you thought you were doing somethign nice for the person you love, you guys come and ruin it..

Orodeth Seregon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Orodeth Seregon said...

I think it's really beautiful. You've got a poets soul! Thats one lucky person you got there.

Anonymous said...

Aw that's so sweet. Totally agree, she's one lucky girl.

ethan said...

ROFL...
Allan writing a poem werrr...

Photographer's Creed

This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.