Notices


WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!

Dear Readers,

A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.

Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/

If you're game, we're game!!


Cheers,
The Crew @ PID


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Johor Shuffle Champs

Last week, I had the incredibly dumb luck of witnessing one of the most inane activities while on a long weekend trip in Johor Bahru (Von's hometown).


Check out that crowd at City Square, JB!!!

According to Wikipedia the Melbourne shuffle is 'a style of dance, which originated in the late 1980s in the Melbourne underground scene. The basic movements in the dance are a fast heel-and-toe action with a style suitable for various types of electronic music. Some variants incorporate arm movements.'

Errr... yea... no... To me, it looks more like a couple of badly trained people playing DDR without a mat cos they're too lazy to load up a game...

Observe...

We shuffle thusly as we can't load up DDR... *sniffles*

Bad huh? Needless to say we didnt stay back to find out which team 'won'. Technically there are no winners in competitive shuffling... just a whole bunch of losers...

No comments:

Photographer's Creed

This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.