Notices


WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!

Dear Readers,

A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.

Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/

If you're game, we're game!!


Cheers,
The Crew @ PID


Thursday, November 15, 2007

Elation

Hey y'all, Raging Bull is back!! Just sat my last exam... EVER!!! The feeling is hard to describe... Anyway, this marks the return of my blog entries!!! Hope you havent missed me too much!!


Elation

Is there a better feeling right now?

I dont think so

4 comments:

ethan said...

Hate it when everyone is talking about their very last paper for Uni. grrrrrrr....

JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

Lol grats :D

Lets go play Bball now~

Pannis McMannis said...

totally winged my final exam! AWESOME, probably got a good 80%+ in that one come to think about it.

Raymond said...

At last.... Now come to daddy!

Photographer's Creed

This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.