Notices


WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!

Dear Readers,

A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.

Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/

If you're game, we're game!!


Cheers,
The Crew @ PID


Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Mansion Pt.1

Sorry for the slow updates guys and girls, just been busy with reports and stuff... stay tuned though, theres gonna be some good stuff a comin'

Got invited to an impromptu BBQ Party the other week. Yes, the food was great and everything. But MY GOD... the HOUSE!!! I swear you can fit at least a squatter village of people in it, and maybe even start your own!! There was a pool, sauna, basketball court, a (well stocked) walk-in pantry, HUUUGE back yard, a gym, and God knows how many living rooms and rooms. But shizzers!! It's such an awesome house.

The Walkway

Love how the sun streams in like that...

Panty Raid?? No!! Pantry Raid!!!

Deceptively COLD water!!

The Fight Club


It's not quite possible to portray the sheer size of the house without a wide angle lens. It's so damned big I couldn't get any good exterior shots!!


Check out that perfect lawn!!

Host your very own Tekken LIVE! Tournament on this balcony!!

Not many people can claim they have a Soviet Wasteland for a backyard...

Or a Soviet Sunset...



8 comments:

castalnetta said...

holy crap. thats me in the photo! >.<

Pannis McMannis said...

The black and white needs falling leaves :D

ethan said...

Great House, cute girl. LOL

Anonymous said...

MMmmMmmmmMmmme liiikess~~~ yoyo~ yummy tonessss mmmMmmmMMoooo~

Cept for the b/w one. Whats up with the trees? They scare me somehow. Tonally, I mean.

Very niiiice~ oh ja, oh ja!

Raging Bull said...

Von> Thats not you!!! Thats your evil twin!!

Pan> Erm.. not easy to capture falling leaves.. its more a Hollywood thing...

Ethan> -_-" Yes youre single and lonely.. I know i know..

HY> The tree in the foreground looks like bacteria under a microscope... I cant seem to get the balance right!!!

JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

Is this the famed Horst's house?

said...

^^^^probably.

I remember Jo telling me he blew up horst's dreamcast

that was hilarious

andychoi said...

Holy shit. Whoever Horst is, I want to be good friends with.

Photographer's Creed

This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.