Notices


WE WANT TO SHOOT YOU!!

Dear Readers,

A shout out to anyone who needs the services of the photography variety. Be it portraits, event coverage, or just a candid shoot, just give us a shout out on allantinghy@gmail.com.

Also, check out more pics at http://flickr.com/photos/raging_bull_inc/

If you're game, we're game!!


Cheers,
The Crew @ PID


Friday, October 5, 2007

Auto Salon Christchurch 2007 Pt.2

Funny how people don't comment on my PROPER blogs as much as the EMO ones (YES!! ALL OF YOU!!!)

Previously, on Auto Salon 2007...

Well, even though the place was littered with trashy show pieces, there were a few that stood out, and even look good on camera!


Favourite Graphics on a Car

Looks like something off NFS for some odd reason...

My car runs on glowing crystals of ENERGON!!!

Why would you do this to your Mira?? It's had a hard enough life!!!


Seriously though, sometimes you wonder what drives these people. Do they really love audio that much? Are they more of an audiophile than a car enthusiast? Or is it the other way round. I haven't been to any of their houses, but I suspect if we can see what they're packing in the living room or bed room, it'd answer alot of questions.

Good sound set up = Audiophile

Posters of cars and white trashy girls on cars = Pre pubescent, zitty, hood rat White Trash


Hood Rat (apparently Xplod by Sony isn't all that respectable)

Audiophile (JVC kinda RAWRKS)

And there were some more that REEEEAAALLYYYY stood out.



I really hate this Impreza, I really do...

Love the deep red...


Its awesome how the depth of the colour changes with how you look at it...


Then we came across this BEAST!! An R33 Skyline named 'Evil33' that was billowing smoke. And I got this prized shot.


Beautiful...


3 comments:

heeyeol said...

nice. U could send those pics to a magaine.

JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

Wow me likey the r33 shot...

me want one!!

Pannis McMannis said...

3v1L33!!!!!zzz!!!! i like the smoke!!! makes it kewl
Like teh ubers kewlss

Photographer's Creed

This is my camera. There are many like it but this one is mine.My camera is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my camera is useless. Without my camera, I am useless. I must shoot my camera true. Before God I swear this creed: my camera and myself are defenders of the art of photography, we are the masters of composition, we are the saviors of memories. So be it, until there are no elusive shots left, but good, decent, photography. Amen.